- That’s it! with £15.00 per month fully tax deductible you have all web site costs covered
- You can also pay annually(*)
- If your web site send you a new customer, the income you’ll get is likely to cover a whole year of web site cost.
- Did you get the idea? How many new customers will send you the website when you will reach the first page of Google for local searches? Potentially you can have an exponential return for your very small investment of £15.00 per month.
- You can easily pay more than twice the website monthly cost for a very tiny AD on the Yellow Pages.
- We want to stress the fact that a professional website optimized for Google is the most cost effective way to promote your business
- Every day new families connect their computers on the Internet, they are new prospective customers for your business, think about that, you must a have a website and it has to be professional and loved by Google.
- For sure there are free website offers around but you never ever will get any result in terms of business calls since your free site is not optimized for Google.
- Also free websites don’allow any customization. In most cases a free website is hosted in somebody’s else domain like www.businessdirectory.co.uk/directory/plumbers/cardiff/billjonesplumberincardiff look very ugly isn’t it? What about having www.billjonesplumberincardiff.co.uk ? It looks lovely now isn’t it? Keep in mind that search engines don’t rank at all websites hosted on somebody else domain.
- The truth is: A free website give a very good return to the company that offer the service and zero results to you…
- The gold rule “You get what you pay” is always valid…
- Very soon we’ll publish in this website some success story from our client’s base.
- We only ask for the first year to be paid in full (£180.00) after that you can choose the option that best suit you between monthly*, quarterly*, semi-annual* and annual payments.
(*) In case of monthly, quarterly and semi-annual payments a PayPal subscription is required. Annual payments can be paid by PayPal (subscription), cash(1), bank transfer or cheque.
(1) If you are in the Swansea area you can come down to our office and pay also by cash.