- We use WordPress to power your website.
- WordPress is the most popular content management system of the planet.
- With WordPress you can update your website content any time you need.
- WordPress is so easy to use.
- If you are able to write a letter with a word processor you can use WordPress.
- And… you know what? We train our clients on using WordPress at no charge.
- A basic training course on our premises is included in the website package deal.
- We can confidently say that in half an hour you will be able to update your website content by yourself.
- Can you see the advantage? You won’t pay anymore a web designer to do the updating content job for you.
At Sole Traders Online we use WordPress. We think that it’s the most user friendly content management system on the planet!
Our clients are loving it. If you are able to use a word processor or send an email you can use WordPress.
After half hour of training you will be up and running on updating your website content or writing your first blog post to start promoting your business or your interests.
Here’s why at Sole Traders Online we are using WordPress to build our client’s websites:
- WordPress is easy to install. Most web hosts are capable of running WordPress and installation takes just a few minutes. Plus, you can use it under your own domain name and web host. You no longer need a separate website and blog – integrate them with a WordPress website!
- WordPress is so easy to use. At least 25 million people have created blogs and/or websites with it! In no time flat, you’ll be posting on your blog and, with the help of the CiaoWeb team, you’ll be making basic changes to your website – yourself.
- WordPress is versatile, you can have as many as functionality as you wish any time you need: e.g. Shopping cart, interactive enquiry forms, videos, photo galleries, specific layout for product/services display, the list is endless…
- Search engines love WordPress. As soon as you publish a new blog post or make changes to your WordPress website pages, the search engines bots grab them up. It’s one of the least expensive forms of marketing you can do online. Many WordPress websites reach the top ranking on Google especially the ones professionally designed.
- WordPress is free and open source. I’m sure you know what “free” means, but do you know about “open source” software? Open source means that the source code for WordPress is available for anyone to look at. That means software developers can create small applications that work seamlessly with WordPress and those applications give your website/blog more features and options than you can imagine.
- WordPress content is available by RSS feed. That makes it easy for your clients to keep track of new blog posts and product announcements. So when you publish new content they are immediately informed by email.
Would you like more information on WordPress? Just visit their website: http://www.wordpress.org