- A three to five pages website:
- A home page where you can introduce your business and tell your story.
- A services page to show all your products and services and/or samples of work with photos.
- A contact page with a clever enquiry form that will keep all email addresses so you can email your prospective customers back.
- A testimonials page: Leave your customers to say how good you are!
- A location page with a detailed Google map to show where you are and directions on how to find you.
In 2007 BMRB carried out a survey and found that 80% of people would contact a company that has a website first, over and above one that didn’t.
A prospective customer when realize that you are serious about your business give you more credibility. Having your own website is like a proof of your professionalism.