- The Sole Traders Online website deal is exclusively intended for self-employed people or small businesses.
- The website building fee is only £200.00.
- The first payment of £100.00 is required as a deposit when we begin building the website, once the website is ready and published on the live server a second payment is required as the balance of the same amount of £100.00.
- As a part of the deal, we offer one year of our website care plan for FREE, it starts from the publishing date when the site is live on the server.
- The website care plan included in the deal is provided by our parent company CiaoWeb, more info here.
- Our dedicated website care plan covers everything you need to have your site live 24/7: Hosting, domain name administration (when applicable), security, daily backups, Google ranking reports and support.
- There is only a two years contract. After this period the website owner can cancel the plan at any time.
- The website care plan cost £200.00 per year; The client has the option to pay as he/she prefers, semi-annually (£100.00) or annually (£200.00).
- For semi-annual or annual payments, we accept bank transfers, cash, cheques or debit/credit cards payments through PayPal,
- Website ownership: The client will get the full ownership of the website after the two years period is over and fully paid.
- The website will be powered by the leading CMS available today that is WordPress
- We will use also plugins to extend the website functionality, some of these plugins require a licence fee to be paid annually and we will pay it on behalf of all our clients. In case the client decides to move the site to another hosting provider cancelling the website care plan with our parent company CiaoWeb they can keep going on using any premium plugin installed but in this case they will have to pay the licence on renewal date if they wish to get updates and support from the plugin creator.
Regarding the domain name there are two options:
- Our clients are required to buy a domain name but we can help on opening an account, we recommend LCN to register your domain name. In this case, the client is responsible to pay the domain at renewal time. Failing to pay the renewal fee will cause the website to go down and not anymore visible on the Internet.
- If you prefer you can have the domain name administered by us totally FREE of charge. We can accept only domain names with suffix .co.uk and .org.uk. The advantage is that you will never miss a renewal date and your website will be always up.
- For any other domain name suffix, an additional fee of a minimum £20.00 per year is required if you want us to manage the domain for you.
The Affiliate Program "Introduce a Client and Stay Free For One Year" is provided by our parent company CiaoWeb find more info here: https://www.ciaoweb.uk/affiliate-program/
Clients are required to provide the website content to populate the home, products/services page and contact page. This material alongside photos and graphics can be sent by email, shared on a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox or provided in a CD/DVD/USB Pen.